A Short Biography of DJ Productions
For more than 25 years, DJ Productions is a full-time entertainment company owned and run by the married couple of Suzan and Tom. When Tom and Suzan first met, Tom was a bass player in a band. He left that after they married so they could spend their weekends together. When their son, Jonathan, was born, Suzan left her job to become a stay-at-home mom. Tom became a DJ to supplement their income. Having a business background, Suzan answered requests for his services and found her niche! She formed DJ Productions and they have become a leader in the industry with a staff of several DJs, Photo Booth Attendants and Lighting Technicians. While conveniently located on the Tri-State border, they also travel to events all over the Hudson Valley, NJ, CT and PA, along with NYC, Long Island and the Jersey Shore. By the way, their baby grew up and became a very important member of the team! He has since followed his own career path, but will always be a cherished member of DJ Productions.
Questions to ask your entertainment company and our answers:
- How long have you been in business? More than 25 years.
2. Do you provide a written contract? Yes, a written contract along with printable, editable and online forms for you to complete to customize your event.
3. Do you have liability insurance? Yes, $1 million at two occurrences per year.
4. Do you charge for setup and breakdown? Absolutely not! Setup occurs prior to your start time and breakdown occurs after your end time. You pay only for performance time.
5. How many songs are in your collection? Thousands upon thousands of every genre possible. If we happen to not have it, we will do our best to get it.
6. Do you limit my number of music requests? No, not all. We encourage you to give us as many as you like. We also encourage a “DO NOT PLAY” list.
7. Are you able to provide suggestions? Yes, we can give you a list we have compiled ourselves from actual events we have done.
8. What equipment do you use? Our DJs use top-of-the-line sound and lighting systems and our photo booths have studio and lab quality electronics.
9. Do you also Emcee? Yes, our experienced DJs are also professional Emcees.
10. Can you provide music outdoors? Yes, we often do outdoor wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions and outdoor parties.
11. Are my photo booth templates designed based on my event? Yes, you can either use our online template design program or complete the Photo Booth Design form.
12. Is there an on-site attendant for the photo booth throughout my event? Yes. The attendant remains on-site for the duration.
Call or Text 914.850.3263 * email email@example.com
To check availability, fill out this form: https://djpco.com/contact/
Serving the following counties:
NY: The Hudson Valley Area – Albany, Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Rensselaer, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster, and Westchester
Northern NJ: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Morris, Passaic, Sussex, Union, and Warren
Northeastern PA: Carbon, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike, Susquehanna, Wayne, and Wyoming
CT: Fairfield, Hartford, Litchfield, New Haven
We also travel to New York City, Long Island and the Jersey Shore.